Salsa & Bean Lasagna Rolls
Pasta meets Southwestern flavors in a delicious way with these filled and rolled lasagna noodles. A savory filling of black beans, three cheeses, green chiles, chili powder and onion is encased in lasagna noodles which are liberally laced with Pace Chunky Salsa, topped with more cheese and baked.
Mash the beans with a fork, in a small bowl until they're smooth.
Stir the cream cheese, chili powder, chiles, onion and Monterey Jack cheese in a medium bowl.
Spread 1/2 cup salsa in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spread each noodle with mashed beans and cream cheese mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with the remaining salsa and Cheddar cheese. Cover the dish with foil.
Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the cilantro.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||819||Calories from fat||369|
|Vitamin A||43%||Vitamin C||22%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have