Salsa & Bean Lasagna Rolls
Pasta meets Southwestern flavors in a delicious way with these filled and rolled lasagna noodles. A savory filling of black beans, three cheeses, green chiles, chili powder and onion is encased in lasagna noodles which are liberally laced with Pace Chunky Salsa, topped with more cheese and baked.
Mash the beans with a fork, in a small bowl until they're smooth.
Stir the cream cheese, chili powder, chiles, onion and Monterey Jack cheese in a medium bowl.
Spread 1/2 cup salsa in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spread each noodle with mashed beans and cream cheese mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with the remaining salsa and Cheddar cheese. Cover the dish with foil.
Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the cilantro.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||819||Calories from fat||369|
|Vitamin A||43%||Vitamin C||22%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses