Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a main-dish salad, try this refreshing version featuring marinated grilled chicken atop a hearty salad of mixed greens, oranges and avocado.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning the chicken over once during grilling and brushing often with the marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Cut the chicken into thin slices. Arrange the chicken on the greens and top with the orange segments and avocado. Drizzle with the remaining salsa.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||301||Calories from fat||108|
|Vitamin A||32%||Vitamin C||84%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Angelina Jolie Cancer Surgery: Actress To Have Another Procedure To Prevent Disease
11 Ways Mainstream Porn Misleads Women About Sex
Homeowner Releases Footage Allegedly Showing Realtors Having Sex In His House (VIDEO)
11 Unsettling Facts You Should Know About McDonald's Happy Meals
Woman Has 88-Pound Tumor Removed (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses