Saltimbocca-Style Pork Tenderloin
Provided By: Jackie Torren
The classic preparation of saltimbocca includes fresh sage. If your kids aren't fans of sage, simply leave it out of their portions or replace it with fresh basil.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut the pork into 8 pieces and season with salt and pepper. Arrange one slice of prosciutto on the work surface and place a sage leaf at one end. Top with a piece of tenderloin. Roll the prosciutto around the tenderloin so that it is completely enclosed. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with a little of the oil. Repeat.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses