Saltimbocca-Style Pork Tenderloin
Provided By: Jackie Torren
The classic preparation of saltimbocca includes fresh sage. If your kids aren't fans of sage, simply leave it out of their portions or replace it with fresh basil.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut the pork into 8 pieces and season with salt and pepper. Arrange one slice of prosciutto on the work surface and place a sage leaf at one end. Top with a piece of tenderloin. Roll the prosciutto around the tenderloin so that it is completely enclosed. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with a little of the oil. Repeat.
Roast the pork until a thermometer inserted in the center of one of the pieces of meat registers 150°F, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have