Sarah's Baba Ghanouj
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Scrape the eggplant flesh into a mesh strainer set over a bowl or the sink, let it cool, or press down on it to squeeze out as much liquid as you can (There will be a lot). Discard this liquid.
Pulse 2 cloves of fresh garlic in a food processor until minced, then add eggplant pulp, several cloves of the roasted garlic, 1 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp tahini, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, a pinch of cumin. Puree.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses