Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya
This is a good way to use leftover chicken.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add sausage, onion and bell pepper. Sauté 3 minutes or until kielbasa and vegetables are lightly browned. Stir in juice, broth and Cajun seasoning.
Bring to a boil, stir in rice, reduce heat to a gentle simmer, cover and cook 15 minutes. Stir in okra, return to a simmer, cover and cook 5 minutes or until rice and okra are tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
TIP Put a bottle of hot sauce on the table for those who like their Creole dishes spicy.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||387||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses