Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya
This is a good way to use leftover chicken.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add sausage, onion and bell pepper. Sauté 3 minutes or until kielbasa and vegetables are lightly browned. Stir in juice, broth and Cajun seasoning.
Bring to a boil, stir in rice, reduce heat to a gentle simmer, cover and cook 15 minutes. Stir in okra, return to a simmer, cover and cook 5 minutes or until rice and okra are tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
TIP Put a bottle of hot sauce on the table for those who like their Creole dishes spicy.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||387||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas