Sausage Chili Pie
A cornbread crust with a cheesy sausage and bean filling, kicked up with picante sauce...yes, it's really good! Corn muffin mix makes it easy, you'll make it quick and delicious.
Heat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the sausage and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the sausage is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the picante sauce, tomato sauce and beans in the skillet and heat through. Stir in the cheese and set aside.
Prepare the corn muffin mix according to the package directions. Pour into a greased 2-quart square baking dish. Spoon the meat mixture over corn muffin mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the cornbread pulls away from the edge of the dish. Top with the tortilla chips. Cut into 6 squares.
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have