Sausage Chili Pie
A cornbread crust with a cheesy sausage and bean filling, kicked up with picante sauce...yes, it's really good! Corn muffin mix makes it easy, you'll make it quick and delicious.
Heat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the sausage and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the sausage is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the picante sauce, tomato sauce and beans in the skillet and heat through. Stir in the cheese and set aside.
Prepare the corn muffin mix according to the package directions. Pour into a greased 2-quart square baking dish. Spoon the meat mixture over corn muffin mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the cornbread pulls away from the edge of the dish. Top with the tortilla chips. Cut into 6 squares.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses