Sausage Tostada Grande
Spicy Italian sausage in a sassy Mexican-flavored sauce tops tortillas with cheese for piping-hot open-faced tacos.
Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the canned tomatoes, picante sauce and cumin in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through.
Place the tortillas on a 14-inch pizza pan or large baking sheet, overlapping to form a 14-inch round. Spread the sausage mixture over the tortillas to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes.
Top the sausage mixture with the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the lettuce, chopped tomato and olives. Cut the tostada into 8 wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||452||Calories from fat||171|
|Vitamin A||17%||Vitamin C||19%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have