Sausage Tostada Grande
Spicy Italian sausage in a sassy Mexican-flavored sauce tops tortillas with cheese for piping-hot open-faced tacos.
Place the tortillas on a 14-inch pizza pan or large baking sheet, overlapping to form a 14-inch round. Spread the sausage mixture over the tortillas to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes.
Top the sausage mixture with the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the lettuce, chopped tomato and olives. Cut the tostada into 8 wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||452||Calories from fat||171|
|Vitamin A||17%||Vitamin C||19%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses