Sausage with Many Peppers
Provided By: Melissa Roberts
Sausage and peppers are an Italian-American classic. Cutting the sausage into smaller pieces ensures lots of brown, crispy edges that contrast with the silkiness of the peppers.
Turn broiler on high. Line a large (4 sided) baking sheet with foil.
Combine peppers, olive oil, garlic, chile flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon salt on sheet and toss to coat. Add sausages and arrange everything in an even layer. Broil, 4 inches from heat, turning halfway through, until sausages are browned on each side and meat and peppers are cooked through (peppers will blacken in spots), 12 to 15 minutes total.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining