Sausage with Many Peppers
Provided By: Melissa Roberts
Sausage and peppers are an Italian-American classic. Cutting the sausage into smaller pieces ensures lots of brown, crispy edges that contrast with the silkiness of the peppers.
Turn broiler on high. Line a large (4 sided) baking sheet with foil.
Combine peppers, olive oil, garlic, chile flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon salt on sheet and toss to coat. Add sausages and arrange everything in an even layer. Broil, 4 inches from heat, turning halfway through, until sausages are browned on each side and meat and peppers are cooked through (peppers will blacken in spots), 12 to 15 minutes total.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses