Sautéed Cabbage with Italian Sausage
The shredded cabbage absorbs the meaty sausage fat and turns soft and rich in texture, and a splash of vinegar and a sprinkle of fresh rosemary add a little extra flavor. You can use bacon instead of sausage if you prefer, or even prosciutto crisped in a little olive oilor you can just use oil and dispense of the meat altogether, as long as you garnish each serving with a generous grating of Parmesan cheese.
When the cabbage is ready, uncover and raise the heat back to medium-high. Cook, stirring occasionally, until any remaining water evaporates and the cabbage is fully tender, another 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and the rosemary if you like and serve.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses