Sauteed Broccoli Rabe With Garlic
Take a large pot of salty water and bring it to a boil. Cook broccoli rabe in water for 3-5 minutes until tender and bright green. Drain well in a colander and set aside.
In a large sauté pan heat a 2-count of extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic then toss in the broccoli rabe. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes, gently tossing it in the pan. Finish with the lemon zest and toss to combine. The broccoli rabe should be tender and fragrant with lemon when done. Give it one final taste and season if necessary. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have