Sauteed Sausage and Pineapple Tacos
This taco filling has a great balance of savory and sweet. It is a riff on tacos al pastor where seasoned pork is spit roasted and shaved off like souvlaki and served with pineapple and onion.
Cook onion in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring and breaking up sausage, until sausage is browned, about 5 minutes. Add oregano, pineapple, and pineapple juice and cook, stirring, until pineapple is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Note: Nutrition information is based on 22 tortillas and a half cup of filling.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 5 Total|
|Calories||313||Calories from fat||144|
|Total Fat||16gm||25%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
|Vitamin A||1%||Vitamin C||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shelley Wiseman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jessica Simpson Wears Tight Floral Dress To Footwear News Achievement Awards
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have