Shredded Chicken and Onion Tacos
Give a boost to shredded chicken with a few simple seasonings-onion, oregano, and thyme. Guacamole serves as a mild salsa in these tacos, but feel free to use any other salsa you like.
Cook the onion in the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, oregano and thyme and cook, stirring, until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste, if necessary.
Fill warm tortillas with some of chicken and guacamole and fold.
Nutrition Note: Nutrition information for this recipe is for 2 tortillas, 1/2 cup of filling, and 2 tablespoons of guacamole
|Per Single Serving / Serves 5 Total|
|Calories||335||Calories from fat||162|
|Total Fat||18gm||28%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
|Vitamin A||4%||Vitamin C||8%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shelley Wiseman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Mummified Woman Believed To Have Died In 2008 Somehow Voted In 2010
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses