Shredded Chicken and Onion Tacos
Give a boost to shredded chicken with a few simple seasonings-onion, oregano, and thyme. Guacamole serves as a mild salsa in these tacos, but feel free to use any other salsa you like.
Cook the onion in the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, oregano and thyme and cook, stirring, until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste, if necessary.
Fill warm tortillas with some of chicken and guacamole and fold.
Nutrition Note: Nutrition information for this recipe is for 2 tortillas, 1/2 cup of filling, and 2 tablespoons of guacamole
|Per Single Serving / Serves 5 Total|
|Calories||335||Calories from fat||162|
|Total Fat||18gm||28%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
|Vitamin A||4%||Vitamin C||8%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shelley Wiseman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have