Shrimp & Linguine Alfredo
Meanwhile make Alfredo sauce: Melt olive oil spread in a 2-qt saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour to blend. Add half & half, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until simmering and slightly thickened. Remove from heat; whisk in cheese until well blended. Cover to keep warm.
Stir pasta into the boiling water. Boil 6 minutes or until almost firm-tender. Stir in spinach; cook 1 minute.
While pasta cooks, put 2 Tbsp water, the shrimp and garlic in a large nonstick skillet. Sauté over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes; sauté 2 minutes or until tomatoes just begin to split and shrimp are opaque at centers. Remove from heat.
Drain pasta and spinach and return to pot. Add sauce, shrimp and tomatoes. Toss to mix and coat.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 0 Total|
|Calories||521||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have