Shrimp and Pea Scampi
Provided By: Alexis Touchet
Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until it shimmers, then saute shrimp, turning once, until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer shrimp with a slotted spoon to a large bowl. Add garlic, wine, 1 tsp salt, and 3/4 tsp pepper to skillet and bring to a boil. Add peas and butter and stir until butter is just melted. Remove skillet from heat and add shrimp.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until al dente, about 4 minutes. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta. Toss pasta with shrimp mixture, parsley, and lemon zest, adding some of pasta cooking water if necessary to moisten.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses