Shrimp in Red Sauce
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, green pepper, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir the Italian sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Add the shrimp. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Serve the shrimp mixture over the spaghetti. Sprinkle with the cheese, if desired.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have