Shrimp in Red Sauce
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, green pepper, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir the Italian sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Add the shrimp. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Serve the shrimp mixture over the spaghetti. Sprinkle with the cheese, if desired.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses