Shrimp Po' Boy with Spicy Mayo
Prepare the spicy mayo. Place the mayonnaise, hot chili sauce, lemon zest and juice and garlic in a mini chopper. Blend until smooth and set aside.
Place the flour on a sheet of waxed paper and spread the breadcrumbs out on another sheet of waxed paper. Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and dip the shrimp into the flour and then into the egg. Press each piece into the breadcrumbs and set on a plate.
Heat two large skillets over medium high heat. When the skillets are hot, add a tablespoon of the olive to each skillet. Divide the breaded shrimp between the two skillets and cook 7 to 8 minutes, turning once until both sides of the shrimp are golden and the shrimp is cooked inside. Transfer the shrimp to paper towels. To assemble the sandwiches, spread the inside of each roll with one tablespoon of the spicy mayo, then distribute the shrimp, baby spinach, and mayo evenly between the rolls.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas