Shrimp Po' Boy with Spicy Mayo
Prepare the spicy mayo. Place the mayonnaise, hot chili sauce, lemon zest and juice and garlic in a mini chopper. Blend until smooth and set aside.
Place the flour on a sheet of waxed paper and spread the breadcrumbs out on another sheet of waxed paper. Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and dip the shrimp into the flour and then into the egg. Press each piece into the breadcrumbs and set on a plate.
Heat two large skillets over medium high heat. When the skillets are hot, add a tablespoon of the olive to each skillet. Divide the breaded shrimp between the two skillets and cook 7 to 8 minutes, turning once until both sides of the shrimp are golden and the shrimp is cooked inside. Transfer the shrimp to paper towels. To assemble the sandwiches, spread the inside of each roll with one tablespoon of the spicy mayo, then distribute the shrimp, baby spinach, and mayo evenly between the rolls.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses