Bring 4 cups water to boil in a medium-sized covered saucepan.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet until hot but not smoking. Add shrimp; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until cooked through; remove.
Add mushrooms to skillet; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add peppers, edamame, shrimp and stir-fry sauce; heat until simmering.
Meanwhile, add linguine to water and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender; drain. Serve shrimp and vegetables on top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||477||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have