Shrimp Stuffed Shells
Feta and Parmesan cheeses combine with the fresh flavor of shrimp star in this kicked-up, crowd-pleasing casserole.
Stir 1 cup picante sauce, shrimp, feta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, egg, heavy cream, bread crumbs and thyme in a medium bowl. Spread the remaining picante sauce in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Fill each cooked shell with about 2 tablespoons of the shrimp mixture and place the filled shells in the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes or until the shells are hot and bubbling.
Add a Comment
The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
A Sympathetic Store Owner Turned To Facebook To Help Plus-Size Teen Find Prom Dress
11 Unsettling Facts You Should Know About McDonald's Happy Meals
Confused Cutie Doesn't Understand Why We Don't Take Cookies From Strangers
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses