Skillet Pork Chops Florentine
Juicy pork chops are sauteed to perfection and served with an appealing sauce made with marinara Italian sauce, frozen chopped spinach and onion, then topped with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until the chops are well browned on both sides. Remove the pork chops and set them aside.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil. Add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is tender-crisp.
Stir the sauce and spinach into the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the pork chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the chops are cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Tip: To thaw spinach, microwave on for HIGH 3 minutes, breaking apart with a fork halfway through heating.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||365||Calories from fat||180|
|Vitamin A||123%||Vitamin C||11%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have