Slow-Cooker Beef & Vegetable Soup
Season the beef with black pepper and coat with the flour.
Place the onions, potatoes, carrots, garlic and thyme in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Top with the beef. Mix the tomato paste, coffee and 1 cup of the broth. Pour the coffee mixture and the remaining broth into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours* or until it's done.
Serve with the sour cream and chopped green onions, if desired.
*Or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours
Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Lower Sodium or Certified Organic Beef Broth in place of the regular beef broth.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses