Slow-Cooker Turkey Thighs
The nice thing here is that the turkey marinates overnight, which means you won't be cutting onions and garlic in the morning.
Cook on high 4 to 5 hours or on low 8 to 10 hours until turkey is tender.
Remove turkey thighs to cutting board and cover loosely with foil.
Gravy: Set cooker to high and cover. Whisk flour and water until well blended. Whisk into liquid in cooker. Cover and cook, stirring once, 15 minutes or until thickened.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||286||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses