Smoked Salmon Spread
Plain vodka can be substituted for the pepper-flavored vodka, but season generously with cracked pepper. Serve on crostini with freshly cracked pepper.
Cut half of the salmon into chunks. Dice the remaining salmon. Place cottage cheese in a fine-mesh sieve and press on it to remove excess moisture. Transfer the cottage cheese to a food processor. Add the salmon chunks, vodka, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to bowl and fold in the diced salmon. Refrigerate until chilled.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 10 Total|
|Calories from fat||9||Total Fat||1gm||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0gm||0%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||0gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses