Smoky BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Prepare rub by mixing cocoa powder, brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, chile powder and cumin in large bowl together well. Make sure to break up any clumps. Place ribs on sheet trays and dust all over with rub ensuring to get it in all the cracks. Place ribs, meat side up, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to marinate for 3 hours or over night.
Remove ribs from fridge and discard plastic. Place in oven set at 325 degrees F. Cook for 2 1/2 hours until meat is very tender. Finish under broiler for 5 minutes to caramelize then remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Cut into double-cut ribs and serve with barbecue sauce on the side.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Braised Pork Shoulder with Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Olives Over Polenta
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses