Provided By: Sandy Gluck
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl toss together cereal, pumpkin seeds, oil, and Parmesan cheese until well coated. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing once or twice until crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on pan, then transfer to an airtight container. Snack mix will keep for 2 weeks at room temperature.
- The Piazza Family Sicilian Caponata with Cornmeal Crackers
- Sicilian Rolled Peppers (Peperoni Arrotolati e Ripieni)
- Burrata with Asparagus, Pine Nuts, and Golden Raisins
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have