Provided By: Sandy Gluck
This savory take on a classic makes a great classroom snack. If you know your audience and that like things a little spicy, add a touch of chili powder or cayenne to the mix before baking.
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl toss together cereal, pumpkin seeds, oil, and Parmesan cheese until well coated. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing once or twice until crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on pan, then transfer to an airtight container. Snack mix will keep for 2 weeks at room temperature.
- The Piazza Family Sicilian Caponata with Cornmeal Crackers
- Sicilian Rolled Peppers (Peperoni Arrotolati e Ripieni)
- Burrata with Asparagus, Pine Nuts, and Golden Raisins
Add a Comment
Ariel Castro In Jail: Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Passes Time Pacing, Staring
12 Common Workout Myths Debunked
Courtney Stodden Reveals She Has A Sex Tape
Andrea Rebello, Hofstra University Student, Home Invasion Shooting Death Under Investigation
Pete Santilli, Radio Host: Hillary Clinton Needs To Be 'Shot In The Vagina'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen