So Easy Sloppy Joe Pizza
If you love Sloppy Joes, why not make a Sloppy Joe pizza? It's ready to serve in less than 30 minutes and it's really good.
Heat the oven to 450°F.
Stir the soup in the skillet and heat through. Spread the beef mixture over the crust to within 1/4-inch of the edge. Top with the cheese. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese melts. Cut the pizza into 8 slices.
Add a Comment
Angelina Jolie Cancer Surgery: Actress To Have Another Procedure To Prevent Disease
Homeowner Releases Footage Allegedly Showing Realtors Having Sex In His House (VIDEO)
11 Ways Mainstream Porn Misleads Women About Sex
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight May Be Visible On Chinese Satellite Images
Baby's Death Leads Police To 14 Kids Hidden In Daycare Basement
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses