Souper Sloppy Joes
Quick, easy and delicious, this family favorite features ground beef simmering in a mustard-spiked tomato sauce.
Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, water and mustard in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the beef mixture on the rolls.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with carrot and celery sticks and potato chips. For dessert, serve vanilla ice cream with butterscotch syrup.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||286||Calories from fat||90|
|Vitamin A||3%||Vitamin C||4%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco (PHOTOS)
This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'How The Media Failed Women In 2013' Is One Video You Need To Watch This Year
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have