Southern Cobb Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
NEXT: Pre-heat grill to medium-low heat. Cut peaches in half and remove pit. Brush with olive oil. Grill for 6-8 minutes until slightly tender, turning once.
While peaches are cooking, season salmon with salt and pepper. Place soaked plank on grill, close lid, and heat for 3 minutes. Using tongs, flip plank and place salmon on hot side of plank. Close lid and cook for 12-15 minutes until medium. Remove plank and salmon from grill.
LAST: Arrange greens on large platter and arrange toppings around plate. Flake salmon with fork and add to salad. Serve with buttermilk dressing.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas