Southern Cobb Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
NEXT: Pre-heat grill to medium-low heat. Cut peaches in half and remove pit. Brush with olive oil. Grill for 6-8 minutes until slightly tender, turning once.
While peaches are cooking, season salmon with salt and pepper. Place soaked plank on grill, close lid, and heat for 3 minutes. Using tongs, flip plank and place salmon on hot side of plank. Close lid and cook for 12-15 minutes until medium. Remove plank and salmon from grill.
LAST: Arrange greens on large platter and arrange toppings around plate. Flake salmon with fork and add to salad. Serve with buttermilk dressing.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses