Spaghetti and Meatballs
Heat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, make Meatballs: Beat egg with a fork in a medium bowl. Stir in rest of ingredients except beef. Add beef; mix until combined. Form into sixteen 11⁄2-in. balls. Place on lined baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
Sauce: While Meatballs bake, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, add spaghetti to boiling water and cook as package directs. Drain; return to pot.
To serve: Toss pasta with about half the sauce. Stir Meatballs into remaining sauce. Spoon on pasta. Serve with grated cheese.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||784||Calories from fat||279|
|Total Fat||31gm||48%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have