Spaghetti and Meatballs
Meanwhile, make Meatballs: Beat egg with a fork in a medium bowl. Stir in rest of ingredients except beef. Add beef; mix until combined. Form into sixteen 11⁄2-in. balls. Place on lined baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
Sauce: While Meatballs bake, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, add spaghetti to boiling water and cook as package directs. Drain; return to pot.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||784||Calories from fat||279|
|Total Fat||31gm||48%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses