Spaghettini with Bacon and Basil
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; stir 30 seconds. Add bacon and crushed red pepper; sauté until bacon is crisp, about 4 minutes. Add tomatoes; sauté until soft, about 4 minutes.
Transfer tomato mixture to pot with pasta. Add 3/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons basil. Toss over medium heat until cheese melts and sauce coats pasta, adding cooking liquid by 1/4 cupfuls if dry. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of basil. Serve remaining cheese alongside.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips