Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
Provided By: Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
This gorgeous mousse showcases all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a sophisticated package. But don't reveal the secret to your guests: It's actually a snap to prepare.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan and let soften 1 minute. Bring to a bare simmer, stirring until gelatin has dissolved. Whisk together gelatin mixture, pumpkin, brown sugar, spices, and salt in a large bowl.
Beat 1 cup cream with vanilla until it holds soft peaks, then fold into pumpkin mixture gently but thoroughly.
Spoon about 1/2 cup pumpkin mixture into bottom of each glass. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.
Beat remaining 1 1/4 cups cream with remaining 1 tsp vanilla until it holds soft peaks. Dollop each with whipped cream before serving.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
'Fat' Abercrombie Ads Are A Brilliant Response To CEO Mike Jeffries (PHOTOS)
Oklahoma Tornado Aftermath Leaves Trail Of Destruction In Moore (PHOTOS, LIVE UPDATES)
15 Incredible Cat Photobombs (PHOTOS)
Worm Allegedly Found In McMuffin By Derrick Holt At Arizona McDonald's (Mealbreakers)
Oklahoma City Tornado 2013: Storms Tear Across Central U.S. (LIVE UPDATES, PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen