Spiced Shrimp in Lettuce Rolls
Keep your cool with these easy appetizers. If you buy cooked, shelled shrimp, you'll save even more time. Have a bowl of Pace® Picante available for dipping.
Stir the picante sauce, lime juice, cilantro, ginger root and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and carrots and toss to coat.
Dip the lettuce leaves briefly into hot water to soften. Dip the lettuce leaves into cold water and drain them on paper towels. Spoon 1/4 cup of the shrimp mixture into the center of each lettuce leaf. Fold the lettuce leaves around the filling. Secure with toothpicks, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
|Vitamin A||38%||Vitamin C||3%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses