Spicy Bean Dip
Unexpected guests? Don't worry, it takes just 5 minutes and a few on-hand ingredients to make this delectable bean dip.
Stir the beans, salsa, chili powder, black pepper and Worcestershire in a small microwavable bowl. Top with the cheese.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with the pretzel thins for dipping.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses