Spiked Hot Chocolate
Combine the coconut milk and milk in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the cinnamon stick and, some freshly grated nutmeg. With a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean lengthwise and use the back of the knife to scrape the seeds into the pan. Whisk in the brown sugar and chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts.
Pour in the rum if desired. (You can also add the rum to individual mugs, and then just pour the finished hot chocolate on top, if you'd like to have some spiked and some plain.)
Remove from the heat.
Divide between 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses