Spiked Hot Chocolate
Combine the coconut milk and milk in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the cinnamon stick and, some freshly grated nutmeg. With a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean lengthwise and use the back of the knife to scrape the seeds into the pan. Whisk in the brown sugar and chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts.
Pour in the rum if desired. (You can also add the rum to individual mugs, and then just pour the finished hot chocolate on top, if you'd like to have some spiked and some plain.)
Remove from the heat.
Divide between 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Add a Comment
I Lost Weight: After Losing Her Father, Helen M. Ryan Lost 82 Pounds
Mark Frauenfelder, Dad And Boing Boing Founder: 'TSA Officer Humiliated My Daughter' (PHOTO) (UPDATE)
Hoffa Remains May Be Under Field, Feds Dig For Clues In Case Of Jimmy Hoffa Disappearance (PHOTOS)
Jared Marcum Charge: 14-Year-Old Who Wore NRA Shirt To School Faces Year In Jail
Axl Rose Is Unrecognizable At Yard Sale In NYC (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
- Eating Clean? 6 Processed Foods You Can Avoid & Easily Make at Home
- Healthy Smoothies: Best Smoothie Ingredients & 10 To Ditch
- Hypnobirth: Kate Middleton Considers Natural Birthing Method For Royal Baby
- Planning A Daddy's Day Barbecue