Spiked Hot Chocolate
Combine the coconut milk and milk in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the cinnamon stick and, some freshly grated nutmeg. With a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean lengthwise and use the back of the knife to scrape the seeds into the pan. Whisk in the brown sugar and chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts.
Pour in the rum if desired. (You can also add the rum to individual mugs, and then just pour the finished hot chocolate on top, if you'd like to have some spiked and some plain.)
Remove from the heat.
Divide between 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have