Preheat oven to 350ºF. Heat a large, dry skillet over high heat. Add the spinach and 2 tablespoons water. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until the spinach wilts. Set aside. Place oats into large bowl, along with eggs, milk and soy sauce. Stir well to coat and soak about 10 minutes. Add ground turkey, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika. Mix well.
Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray and smooth half the meat mixture into the pan. Top with spinach. Sprinkle over cheese, then press the remaining meat over top and cover with ketchup or barbecue sauce. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until the meatloaf is no longer pink in the center, test by inserting a knife. Rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have