Stained Glass Tulip Cookies
Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy. On low speed beat in next 5 ingrdients to combine. Gradually beat in flour until blended.
On lightly floured wax paper, with floured rolling pin, roll out 1 disk dough (keep other refrigerated) to 1/4-in. thick. Cut out tulips. Place 2 in. apart on lined baking sheets, with tops of tulips along long edges of sheet. Insert a lollipop stick in bottom of each. Using a small, pointed knife cut "windows" in tulips. Re-roll and cut scraps twice. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake 1 sheet at a time 8 minutes, or until just barely tinged brown at edges. Using a small spoon, fill cutouts with candy until level with top of dough. Brush off stray bits. Bake 4 minutes, or until candy melts.
Cool on sheet on a wire rack 7 to 10 minutes until "glass" cools and hardens. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 32 Total|
|Calories||210||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses