Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
This is a big favorite for football night or anytime. You can use left over steak, or prepare it especially for the burrito. Add condiments as desired.
Preheat an oven to 350°F.
Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil, place in the oven, and heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
Pat the meat dry, place it on a plate, then sprinkle with the salt and pepper. In a medium frying pan over medium high heat, melt the butter. When it foams, add the meat and sauté briefly, turning several times, about 5 minutes. The meat should still be pink inside.
Divide the meat among the tortillas, placing it down the middle to within 1-inch of the top and bottom. Drizzle with the salsa and add a dab of guacamole if using. Fold the bottom up, then cover the filling first with one side of the tortilla, then the other to make a snug wrap.
Serve immediately, seam side down, or partially wrapped in aluminum foil.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 3 Total|
|Calories||707||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
|Vitamin A||9%||Vitamin C||3%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses