Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
This is a big favorite for football night or anytime. You can use left over steak, or prepare it especially for the burrito. Add condiments as desired.
Preheat an oven to 350°F.
Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil, place in the oven, and heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
Pat the meat dry, place it on a plate, then sprinkle with the salt and pepper. In a medium frying pan over medium high heat, melt the butter. When it foams, add the meat and sauté briefly, turning several times, about 5 minutes. The meat should still be pink inside.
Divide the meat among the tortillas, placing it down the middle to within 1-inch of the top and bottom. Drizzle with the salsa and add a dab of guacamole if using. Fold the bottom up, then cover the filling first with one side of the tortilla, then the other to make a snug wrap.
Serve immediately, seam side down, or partially wrapped in aluminum foil.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 3 Total|
|Calories||707||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
|Vitamin A||9%||Vitamin C||3%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar