Steak with Tomato Gorgonzola Sauce
Gorgonzola cheese is an elegant topping for this hearty and unique steak dinner lovely enough to serve for company.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef in 2 batches and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
Stir the sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet. Top with the cheese. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Serve with the potatoes.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||235||Calories from fat||90|
|Vitamin A||7%||Vitamin C||6%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Ann Coulter At CPAC: Democrats Want Immigration Reform For 'Warm Bodies, More Votes'
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
B.C. Real Estate: Houseboats For Sale, March 2014 (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses