Steel City Afterburner Breakfast
Brown sausage in a large pot (I a dutch oven on top of an 'afterburner' - I've heard this called a fish cooker, or cajun cooker). This can actually be done at home the day before, but save the grease.
Remove the sausage from grease for time being, and the grease to saute the onions and potatoes.
Return sausage to pot along with eggs, and salsa. Turn the fire on low and cook (stiring constantly) until the eggs are done to your liking. Spoon from pot onto heated tortilla (I turn the lid of the dutch oven upside down and heat the tortillas on the afterburner) then cover with cheese.
Best if chased with a six pack or two of Iron City Beer.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses