Sticky Pecan Muffins
Provided By: Maggie Ruggiero
The food processor makes these tender little muffins insanely quick and easy. It’s the immediate gratification sticky pecan fix.
Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle. Generously butter a 12-cup muffin pan.
Make topping: Pulse 2/3 cup pecans in processor until coarsely chopped. Microwave brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter just until butter is melted and stir until smooth. Divide among muffin cups and sprinkle with chopped pecans
Make muffins: Pulse toasted pecans and sugar in a food processor until finely chopped. Add butter and process until combined, then add eggs and vanilla and process until combined. Add flour, baking powder, and salt and pulse just until incorporated. Divide batter between muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
Bake until muffins are just firm to the touch and a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then carefully turn out onto a rack and cool completely
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Chestnut Confit with Roasted Potatoes, Bacon, and Kumquats
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have