Stir-Fried Pork with Sugar Snap Peas and Scallions
Provided By: Jackie Torren
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce and sugar and set aside.
Toss the pork with the cornstarch and salt. In a wok or large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the pork and cook, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes. Stir and continue cooking until the meat is almost cooked through, about one minute longer. Remove.
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the snap peas and scallions and cook, stirring, until the snap peas are just cooked, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the pork with any juices that may have accumulated. Add the orange juice mixture and continue cooking just until the pork is done and the sauce has thickened slightly, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Braised Pork Shoulder with Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Olives Over Polenta
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have