Stir-Fried Pork with Sugar Snap Peas and Scallions
Provided By: Jackie Torren
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce and sugar and set aside.
Toss the pork with the cornstarch and salt. In a wok or large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the pork and cook, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes. Stir and continue cooking until the meat is almost cooked through, about one minute longer. Remove.
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the snap peas and scallions and cook, stirring, until the snap peas are just cooked, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the pork with any juices that may have accumulated. Add the orange juice mixture and continue cooking just until the pork is done and the sauce has thickened slightly, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Braised Pork Shoulder with Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Olives Over Polenta
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses