Stir-Fry of Pork with Vietnamese Flavors
This easy stir-fry explores the exquisite flavors of Vietnamese cuisine.
1. Combine ginger, peppers, garlic, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of the orange juice, cornstarch and black pepper in a shallow dish. Add pork and toss to coat it with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 10 to 20 minutes.
2. Mix sugar, the remaining 2 tablespoons fish sauce and 1 tablespoon orange juice in a small bowl.
3. Heat a wok over high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add onions and cook, stirring, until limp and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Transfer the onions to a plate. Wipe out the pan. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the pan and increase heat to high. Slowly drop in pork and stir-fry until browned and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the reserved fish sauce/orange juice mixture and the reserved onions; toss until the pork is coated with sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve over rice.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||63||Total Fat||7gm||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1gm||5%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||4gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have