Stir-Fry of Pork with Vietnamese Flavors
This easy stir-fry explores the exquisite flavors of Vietnamese cuisine.
1. Combine ginger, peppers, garlic, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of the orange juice, cornstarch and black pepper in a shallow dish. Add pork and toss to coat it with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 10 to 20 minutes.
2. Mix sugar, the remaining 2 tablespoons fish sauce and 1 tablespoon orange juice in a small bowl.
3. Heat a wok over high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add onions and cook, stirring, until limp and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Transfer the onions to a plate. Wipe out the pan. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the pan and increase heat to high. Slowly drop in pork and stir-fry until browned and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the reserved fish sauce/orange juice mixture and the reserved onions; toss until the pork is coated with sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve over rice.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||63||Total Fat||7gm||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1gm||5%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||4gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses