Stovetop Spinach & Swiss Cheese Strata
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup cheese.
Melt butter in 10-in. deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté 2 minutes until softened. Add bread cubes and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Reduce heat to low and stir in spinach. Pour egg mixture evenly into skillet. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until egg mixture is just set.
Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Cover handle of skillet with foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 4 in. from heat, 1 to 2 minutes until lightly browned. Scatter tomato on top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 5 Total|
|Calories||406||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||11gm||55%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses