Stovetop Spinach & Swiss Cheese Strata
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup cheese.
Melt butter in 10-in. deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté 2 minutes until softened. Add bread cubes and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Reduce heat to low and stir in spinach. Pour egg mixture evenly into skillet. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until egg mixture is just set.
Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Cover handle of skillet with foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 4 in. from heat, 1 to 2 minutes until lightly browned. Scatter tomato on top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 5 Total|
|Calories||406||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||11gm||55%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have