Summer Berries with White Chocolate Sauce
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours or until the berries are frozen.
Meanwhile place the cream in a heavy medium saucepan. Using a small sharp knife scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the cream. Add the bean to the cream.
Bring the cream to just below simmering over medium heat.
Place the chocolate in a bowl and pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate. Discard the vanilla bean.
Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to melt slightly then stir the cream mixture until the chocolate has melted completely and the sauce is smooth.
Arrange the berries on a serving platter or in individual bowls and pour the hot sauce over the frozen berries. Serve at once.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses