Summery Citrus Salad
Place the zucchini in a colander inside the sink and sprinkle with half the salt. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes until the zucchini begins to soften. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the kumquats and cook 3 to 4 minutes until they begin to brown lightly. Squeeze the juice from one of the mineola oranges over the kumquats and add the honey and cayenne. Stir well and reduce 1 to 2 minutes until the liquid reduces by half. Off the heat stir in the blood orange segments.
Pat the zucchini dry with a paper towel and arrange it on a platter. Pour over the orange mixture and dot with goat cheese and fresh mint leaves.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers List
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses