Provided By: Sandy Gluck
Sunday gravy, meant to be served midday after Sunday church is a rich mix of meats and tomatoes meant to top a bowl of pasta. While meatballs aren't in this rendition, they could certainly be added, f you should happen to have a rind from a chunk of Parmesan by all means, add it to the gravy while it cooks; it gives it deep, rich flavor. This makes enough for 1 1/2 pounds of pasta. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan.
In a 4 to 7 quart slow cooker stir together crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato paste, onion, garlic, salt, rosemary, and orange zest.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses