Provided By: Sandy Gluck
Sunday gravy, meant to be served midday after Sunday church is a rich mix of meats and tomatoes meant to top a bowl of pasta. While meatballs aren't in this rendition, they could certainly be added, f you should happen to have a rind from a chunk of Parmesan by all means, add it to the gravy while it cooks; it gives it deep, rich flavor. This makes enough for 1 1/2 pounds of pasta. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan.
In a 4 to 7 quart slow cooker stir together crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato paste, onion, garlic, salt, rosemary, and orange zest.
Add pork, beef, and sausages, stirring to coat. Cook on low for 7 hours until pork is meltingly tender and falling apart. To serve, slice sausages and spoon sauce over hot spaghetti or linguine.
Add a Comment
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Jessica Simpson Wears Tight Floral Dress To Footwear News Achievement Awards
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have