Heat oven to 375F. Coat a standard sized 12-muffin tin with nonstick spray or butter.
Put orange, orange juice, egg, and oil into a blender vase and blend until smooth.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; whisk to incorporate. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; pour orange mixture into it, and stir until a batter forms. Add cranberries, and stir to incorporate.
TIP: If you quarter the orange prior to blending, it’s a bit easier on the blender.
TIP: The muffins have a vivid orange color, which comes from using the orange peel.
TIP: Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full; muffins will rise and dome when cooked.
TIP: Muffins are cooked through when golden brown, and bounce back when gently pushed.
TIP: These muffins are terrific hot out of the oven, or toasted and buttered the next day.
- Meringue Nests with Roasted Rhubarb and Strawberry Sauce
- Roasted Cod and Potatoes with Orange Butter Gremolata
- Fresh Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries and Pecans
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas