Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread crumbs and stir 2 minutes or until toasted. Scrape into a small bowl and stir in Parmesan cheese; set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in skillet. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes or until golden. Add wine, thyme and garlic; cook 1 minute until most of wine has evaporated.
Stir in sauce, ham and beans, bring to a simmer, cover and cook 3 minutes to blend flavors. Spoon into serving bowls; sprinkle with the crumbs and parsley.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||373||Calories from fat||126|
|Total Fat||14gm||22%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have