Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread crumbs and stir 2 minutes or until toasted. Scrape into a small bowl and stir in Parmesan cheese; set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in skillet. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes or until golden. Add wine, thyme and garlic; cook 1 minute until most of wine has evaporated.
Stir in sauce, ham and beans, bring to a simmer, cover and cook 3 minutes to blend flavors. Spoon into serving bowls; sprinkle with the crumbs and parsley.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||373||Calories from fat||126|
|Total Fat||14gm||22%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses