Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning often, 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned and heated through.
Add gravy; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until simmering. Stir in sour cream until blended. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with snipped fresh dill, if desired.
l Sauté 2 cups sliced mushrooms in a little oil before adding the meatballs.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||331||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Lindsay Lohan's New Docu-Series Premieres On OWN On March 9
Why Burning Man's New Nonprofit Status Actually Matters
Mom Drives Van Filled With Children Into Ocean (VIDEO)
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses