Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning often, 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned and heated through.
Add gravy; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until simmering. Stir in sour cream until blended. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with snipped fresh dill, if desired.
l Sauté 2 cups sliced mushrooms in a little oil before adding the meatballs.
l Add 1/4 cup dry white wine to skillet just before adding the gravy.
l Add a pinch of ground nutmeg and some sliced scallions to the gravy.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||331||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have