Sweet and Crispy Chicken Salad
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken nuggets and cook 4 minutes, turning once, or until browned and heated through.
Stir orange juice, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add greens, oranges, pineapple and onion; toss to mix and coat.
Put salad on serving plates and top with nuggets. Sprinkle with cashews.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||409||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips