Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat to 425°F. Have ready 2 large rimmed baking sheets (jelly-roll pans) or 3 smaller rimmed sheets. Line with foil (for easy cleanup); coat lightly with nonstick spray.
Line work surface with waxed paper. Pat meatball mixture into an 8-in. square. Cut in 1-in. squares (you'll have 64). Wet hands with cold water; roll squares into balls. Place on large baking sheet (or 2 smaller), peppers on other baking sheet.
Bake meatballs on lower oven rack, peppers on upper, turning meatballs over once, 15 minutes or until cooked through and peppers are slightly charred.
Shortly before serving: Transfer meatballs and peppers to a serving dish. Add sauce; toss gently to coat. Stir in pineapple; sprinkle with reserved scallions.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories from fat||153||Total Fat||17gm||26%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
5 Things Women Are Judged More Harshly For Than Men
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses